Saturday, December 31, 2011

IT'S NEW YEAR BABY :3


ITS NEW YEAR BABY !

                               ASSALAMUALAIKUM PEOPLE OUT THERE :D

 Now is 2012 ! Happy New Year Guys :) By this time definitely thousands of people out there are celebrating their fiesta with FRIENDS :) but as for me, I just sit here on this comfy couch and updating some stuffs on FB. Haih. Haiyo even my aunties are joining the countdown in KL. Although they're old but their style, soooo superbly gorgeous, ulala lah ;) Its hard to find aunties like them. They're rock and supercool >.< LOL

Forget bout them, oke lets get to the point. I have millions of wishes for this year :) Ahaa, well mama told me that I must have many dreams and wishes in order to achieve something err something what we called goal, something that we can be very satisfied with ourself :D Yeah, keluar dah ayat :3 Hahaha, for this year I'll make sure that I can be very pro at plucking the guitar :) Heee <3

CHEERS PEOPLE :)

People, people, well instead of practising plucking, i wish that i could just attend piano class -.- haih but what to do, im staying in the hostel . Insyaallah I'll be getting MJSC Kuantan but I prefer Taiping more :( Hmmm life is getting tougher now. I've remembered what my teacher said that on this stage of age its the hardest stage of life :( Its harder than a war -.- So just be ready. And for the muslims, pray a lot :) Hopefully this year I don't take easy on Islam's Rules :) <--- Act rasa mcm pelik je ayat ni -.- *enriching my english skill so lantak

this year is a RABBIT year :)
Okeyy, labbit year this year maa, hope this year can bring me and the whole universe goodlucks :) Insyaallah :) Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment